Marketing Data Analyst
Who We Are
PegasusLife is retirement living, but not as you know it. A specialist property developer on a mission to fundamentally change the way retirement property is understood in the UK. We are the new generation, providing breath-taking designs combined with outstanding service.
We are driven to make decisions in our business through data and insights, hunting out trends and key opportunities to enhance our proposition of retirement living not as we know it. We are disrupting the sector of housing for the older generation and we are driven to ensure our message of brand is communicated effectively and to the right audiences. We see our insights and analysis at the forefront of our decisions matrix for the commercial benefit of our business and brand.
This role is dedicated to delivering tactical and strategic marketing insights and analytics to support the brand and marketing objectives of raising awareness and creating most cost effective and higher quality leads.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for someone who is able to develop the approach and strategy to deliver marketing insights and analysis of all marketing activities, and to do this by fulfilling marketing activity and objectives in the most profitable way. In order to do this, you will need to be able to:
- Complete and deliver competitor research and insights to minimise competitor lag or seize opportunities both corporately or site specific
- Work across the organisation to assimilate all data points relevant to build deeper insights to increase lead generation and reduced cost of conversions
- Question and analyse the marketing efficiency across different marketing channels and platforms, with a strong focus on attributing value to our marketing campaigns and customer acquisition tactics
- Formulate insights and analysis for wider macro societal trends and opportunities through research
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to utilise insights and data to inform platform performance and future spend.
- Stay ahead of trends and advise the business of technology, software and infrastructure that supports the longer terms business objectives
Having previous knowledge and experience with SQL and Tablaeu would be advantageous, you will also need to have experience of working and reporting with partner agencies. You will need to have a strong emphasis on consumer insight and how this can effectively improve revenue
The role requires a degree in Business Studies, data analytics, Research or Marketing, or a professional industry qualification.
You will need to have a proven experience of in-depth consumer understanding within the property or similar sector track record of managing multi-data systems and inputs to simulate data insights and trends effectively
You will need to have experience of on and offline marketing insights and consumer data analysis.
You will need to be organised, have excellent communication skills and respond well under pressure.
You would need to be highly computer literate and keen to try out new IT
How To Apply
If you would like to work with us in changing the sector, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call her on 01452 739000.
As an equal opportunities employer PegasusLife welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.