Head Of Marketing
Who We Are:
PegasusLife is a business on a mission to fundamentally change the way retirement property is understood and delivered in the UK. We are the new generation, providing breath-taking designs combined with outstanding service.
Due to the continued success of PegasusLife, we are now looking to recruit a dynamic and talented Marketing professional to join our in-house team.
Reporting into CX Director, the head of Marketing will be responsible for creating and delivering the implementation of a successful cross platform marketing strategy and plan, encompassing all opportunities for a targeted interaction throughout the lifetime relationship between PegasusLife and its customers.
An innovative role within a growing new business, the role requires intellectual effort to create a sector leading marketing department driven by on data, analytics and insights to build a cross platform B2C function that builds lead generation and inspires conversions to support sales growth and brand advocacy.
The head of marketing will, through the marketing team, be responsible for leading the strategy for Marketing and Sales support for each development based on our brand architecture/with a range of effective marketing resources and activities. Crucially the Marketing function will assist growth via high quality marketing sourced sales opportunities, generated via effective and innovative marketing initiatives.
Success measures will include:
- Effective team management and talent growth with resource to support a matrix organisational structure.
- Development and building of leads to meet KPI targets
- Drive the Marketing function via analytical information, using existing and new CRM and IT based systems and marketing data
- Inform the business and help to ensure marketing is adding value to sales revenues and facilitating commercially based decision making
- Management of (and the return on) Marketing budget(s) – currently up to £20m annually
- Building a credible brand awareness metric, to enable visibility of market share gains both in sector and influencer sectors.
- Increase use and ROI for social and digital platforms to reach the targeted demographic
- Reduction in KPI of lead to sale ratio and cost by targeted campaigns to reach the relevant audiences
- Effective leadership, development and management of both in-house (currently small 3-4 strong team) and external Marketing resources
What We Are Looking For:
More detailed responsibilities to include:
- Support the building of the company’s brand and take a strategic view of brand development - Ensure that marketing activities promote the right message to maintain the strong and authentic PegasusLife brand and image.
- Clearly demonstrate all decision making through data, insights and the company vision
- Oversee the direction and management of all external creative and media agencies providing them with written briefs, developing media strategies and creative plans.
- Ensure all Marketing activities align with our brand and whilst creative in approach are effective in connecting the product to the target audience.
- Provide leadership for the Marketing department ensuring the day to day can be delivered whilst working through a period of enormous growth as developments double and double again.
- Develop effective reporting and insights with the team to measure performance across all platforms for the SMT and board to understand opportunities, trends and continuous improvement.
- Research and create innovative opportunities for development of new to sector / market initiatives which bridge the gap of current property sector marketing, the consumer movement / experience economy and our target generation.
- Effectively manage and control a budget of up to £xxm - with a focus on lead generation to meet a sales rate of 1,000 units a year.
- Ensuring the marketing team structure and capability is ready ahead of the growth curve – ensuring the function has the required talent and skills internally and externally to execute effectively.
- Help develop a company strategy for delivering innovative, modern communications and marketing activity for PegasusLife.
- Help manage the company’s brand and take a strategic view of brand development - Ensure that marketing activities promote the right message to maintain the strong and authentic PegasusLife brand and image.
- Lead on competitor analysis and develop an outstanding relationship with the sales function.
- Be accountable for and provide leading edge reporting for quick and accurate decision making including providing progress reports against KPIs that are data backed.
- Provide a role model approach to the use of modern creative multi-channel marketing and social media
- Provide leadership and be responsible for the function to the CX director.
- Deliver research programmes that forecast wider macro and societal shifts highlighting strategic opportunities
- Deliver a strategy that can be delivered, through flexible tactical activity, at pace that harvests results to support the business.
Location, Salary & Benefits:
We are offering a salary of up to £70,000 plus car allowance and a comprehensive benefits package. The role is based at our Winchester office but there will be some requirement to undertake site visits to get to know our developments. (Sites are situated throughout the UK)
How To Apply
If you would like to work with us in changing the sector, please send your CV and covering letter stating your current salary and benefits package to email@example.com or call her on 01452 739000