'Try Before You Buy' Terms
The PegasusLife Group is pleased to be able to offer a ‘Try Before You Buy’ scheme so that, if you are considering purchasing or renting a Pegasuslife Group apartment, you can experience the benefits of living in one of our developments. The scheme is offered on the following terms and conditions:
- Availability may vary between our developments and is dependent upon you meeting the age restrictions which apply to the development in question.
- One night or two-night stays are offered subject, again, to availability;
- Proof of identity and age will be required to ensure that the relevant age restriction is complied with;
- Confirmation of any current health conditions that the onsite teams should be aware of, for your safety and comfort and in the interests of our current residents;
- All communal facilities offered at the development, will be available to you throughout your stay; This will include the wellness suites (where included within the development (which will be subject to individual regulations/restrictions and an induction);
- The services of our on-site team will also be available to you during their normal working hours;
- You will receive a key fob (or similar) for access to the development throughout your stay so you can come and go as you wish, on the condition that the key fob (or similar) is returned at the end of your stay;
- We regret that parking cannot be guaranteed during your stay and that pets will not be permitted nor will smoking;
- Whilst our developments benefit from a high level of security, PegasusLife Group cannot accept responsibility for the security of your personal belongings during your stay and any loss or damage to such personal belongings will be at your sole risk.
Terms & Conditions