Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations.
We are committed to continuous improvement and have established an Internal Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance. PegasusLife Limited operates in a very professional manner and is certified to both the ISO 9001:2015 (quality) and ISO 14001 (environmental) international standards both of which are UKAS accredited.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback;
- a customer complaints procedure;
- selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria;
- training and development for our employees;
- regular audit of our internal processes;
- measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims; and
- management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in our Delivery Manual which is made available to all employees.
Although the Managing Director has ultimate responsibility for Quality, all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work to help ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.