Who We Are
PegasusLife is about retirement living, but not as you know it. We are a specialist property developer on a mission to fundamentally change the way retirement property is understood in the UK. We are the new generation, providing breathtaking designs combined with outstanding service.
Helicon is the part of the PegasusLife Group providing property management. It is our job to take care of the developments and make sure that our owners enjoy living in it.
As our development in Harpenden nears completion, we are looking to recruit the team that will provide the top quality service our ambitions require, putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
A key role in delivering multiple developments for operational readiness through each developments mobilisation phase. It involves excellent planning, organisation and communication coupled with the ability to engage and motivate a team of people including internal and external suppliers to deliver each development on time and on budget. During each mobilisation the operational infrastructure and standards will be embedded to deliver the PegasusLife lifestyle services from day one ‘go live’.
The Mobilisation Manager will:
- Operationally deliver each new development on time, on budget and to the agreed standard.
- Consistently seek out efficiencies to minimise the time and costs associated with the operational mobilisation period. Continually update the mobilisation plan.
- Always apply the lessons learnt from the mobilisation period to each and every new development thereafter whilst sharing the lessons learnt with the wider business to achieve continuous improvement.
- Through the mobilisation period develop and lead the onsite team to deliver the PegasusLife experience including service standards from day one.
- Ensuring each development stays true to the experience and design proposition in each area through the mobilisation period.
- With the onsite team implement the Helicon operational infrastructure in readiness to ‘go live’ - standard operating procedures, service standards, health & safety, facilities management, lifestyle & aftersales.
What We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a mobilisation / pre-opening role within the hospitality, leisure or tourism sector. You'll be highly organised with excellent project management skills, unfazed by setbacks or complications on the journey to delivery. This role is 'hands on' and requires strong communciation skills and the ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders, being proactive and resourceful.
The role is offered on a fixed-term contract basis, with the potential for permanent employment in future.
How To Apply
If you would like to work with us in changing the sector, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS check. As an equal opportunities employer, the PegasusLife Group welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.