Who We Are
Renaissance Retirement was founded over 20 years ago with the aim of designing, building and managing luxury retirement developments that were simply better than the standard developments being built across the country at the time. That ethos still resonates today. At Renaissance Retirement it is still, and always will be, the personal touch that sets us apart. Renaissance Retirement Property Management is our Estates and Property Management company for all Renaissance Retirement developments. We believe in creating communities in our developments through excellent service to our residents and owners.
As part of Renaissance Retirement, Renaissance Retirement Property Management became part of the PegasusLife Group in 2017.
This role will be the key interface between our residents, and Renaissance Retirement Ltd. You’ll help everyone settle into their new homes and lead the lifestyle they are aiming for. You will be the first person that everyone turns to for everything from changing a light bulb, devising and organising social events such as monthly cream teas or summer BBQ’s, providing information about ‘what’s on’ in the area and local walks and help with the paperwork that life throws at them. As you’ll be the building’s host you’ll focus on fostering a warm, friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with all resident enquiries
- General maintenance of the site (organising contractors etc)
- Maintaining records of works carried out on site
- Liaising directly with residents and their friends and family members, if required
- Building close relationships with Renaissance Retirement and PegasusLife support teams
- Occasional use of company vehicles to transport owners/residents
- Working closely with the sales team while they occupy the site
A full Role Profile is available upon request. Please note that as an independent living provider, there will not be a requirement for the provision of care to our residents and owners.
Hours will be 9am-4pm, Monday to Friday, with the flexibility to provide support at weekends and out of hours where required and agreed.
You will share our passion and be comfortable delivering our standards of exceptional service, while working independently in one of our beautiful developments. You will also have:
- Empathy with and understanding of our customer demographic
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Previous experience of working in a service related capacity
- A positive attitude and the desire to enhance people’s quality of life in retirement
- Ability to remain calm in difficult and/or emergency situations
- Understanding of office systems and procedures
- Comfortable working independently
- A valid driving license
- Good IT skills
Please note this position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Location, Salary & Benefits
This role comes with a competitive basic salary and a contributory pension.
It will be based at our Sandhurst Development, although there may be occasional travel to our other offices and developments.
How To Apply
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by the closing date below. A full role profile is also available upon request.
As an equal opportunities employer, PegasusLife welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
Closing Date: Friday, 26th April 2019
Strictly no recruitment agencies